Tuesday, 18 October 2016

Clinton's email once again spreads hypocracy

The following correspondence played out between myself and Mini Timmaraju, the National Women’s Vote Director for Hillary Clinton.

Dear Mini,

Image result for Mini Timmaraju
Mini Timmaraju, National Women's Vote Director for Clinton
I know I will have no luck corresponding with you, like my last correspondence, but, despite this, I still email, faithful as ever. 

Number one, You are a hypocritical bunch of people. How can you and Hillary complain about Trump complaining about her looks, when you have been doing it all along the campaign trail. There have been cracks at what Hillary calls 'his toupee' and cracks about how Trump doesn't look like the sort of person who is fit to lead. Hillary is the first one to start this physical feud.

Secondly, Hillary tells Trump off for apparently 'groping women', which he actually didn't do, nor did he admit to doing it. Nonetheless, you Hillary supporters are always correct, and don't let me get in the way of your bias, and corrupted perspective. I've seen what you do to people that do. Also, you incorrectly inferred from his comment that he did grope women, when he actually didn't say he did. You have contorted the truth to your purposes, and in doing so, have misadvised, and essentially lied to the people of America, and your followers. You are trying to get these people on yur side, to tell them that you are a good person for presidency, and yet you lie to them? The people of America really are stupid if they fall for this lying scandal.

Thirdly, like I told Robby Mook, I don't like what you people say, and I don't believe in it. Now, that doesn't mean that I hold the same hatred for Hillary that she holds for Trump, or his supporters, that she abused. I feel hurt by that, and I don't think that Hillary will be an inclusive president, if she abuses people that don't agree with her, like she has shown she has done. That is what a dictator does. That is what Hitler did. Is Hillary another Hitler. I am not your greatest follower, and I don't want to be. I am on the Trump side, and I will stay there, until you convince me otherwise, and looking at your current performances, that won't be happening soon, and after the election, when you plunge America into further debt, I will be laughing at your incompetence, and stupidity, and the idiocracy of your supporters. They aren't beasts, like Hillary said Trump supporters are, but they are idiots, and I will stand by that, until Hillary says a word of truth, or sense.

Kindest regards,

Richard Mills.



On Sat, Oct 15, 2016 at 11:40 AM, HillaryClinton.com <info@hillaryclinton.com> wrote:
Richard, after a week dominated by stories about Donald Trump’s fundamental lack of respect for women, we were treated this afternoon to another example.

At a rally in North Carolina, he said this about Hillary at the last debate: “I’m standing at my podium, and she walks in front of me. You know, and when she walked in front of me, believe me, I wasn’t impressed.”



Now, this doesn’t mean that I support Trump’s comments in the least. I don’t agree with what he said, and I agree with Mini, it was disappointing to hear it from Trump who, for the majority of this campaign, has been the underdog, but I guess, with the polls down, he is getting desperate.