Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Will Kostakis- Sidekicks


Hi everyone. Today I am not posting about a certain topic, although in a few days, I have some Renaissance like things that I will post. I am actually doing a wrap-up of Will Kostakis who came to came to our school today. His new book, Sidekicks, was released on Monday, (although I got to read it a few days early) and it is awesome. I press you to read it, and his second book, The First Third. I am going to be starting his first book, Loathing Lola, so I will keep you posted, but I just want to tell you how good he is. He was such a talkative and relatable person, and is so easy to get along with. He spoke to me as if I were his age group (26) and not in year 8.                                              


So, yes, Read SIDEKICKS AND THE FIRST THIRD!!!

Regards,
Richard Mills